2GranTv Patreon


Have you ever wondered what it would be like to party every night? Well I have
something to show you! My name is Wayne Bartley. My life and career
were made in a place where the word “party” takes on an entirely different meaning.
The night life here is full of music, world-class dance venues, celebrities from a dozen
nations and some of the most thrilling adventures ever captured on camera.
I’m talking about the land of Jamaica. The dance hall party culture I’ve built an entire
television network around has to be seen to be believed. I’d like to invite you to
experience the exciting combination of one of the world’s premier music cultures and a
fast-moving, cutting-edge independent television team. This is 2Gran TV.
Our goal is to never miss a party! With your generous support, we will be able to go
places no television network ever has, and bring you the hottest acts, the most famous
venues and the most exclusive celebrations. Join us and we’ll take you along for the
adventure of your life!

Comments